Dubai Golf Courses
Dubai is well known to golfers as the City of Golf as it hosts the annual Desert Classic Tournament. Any golfer who visits Dubai is impressed by the number of golf clubs and the beautiful golf courses they see in and around Dubai. Dubai golf courses have earned the reputation as being the best in the world. There are a number of famous golf courses throughout Dubai which are well maintained and great to play on. Check out these golf courses that are given here:
• Emirates Golf Club: The Emirates Golf Club is one the famous golf clubs in Dubai. This golf club is the brainchild of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Ruler of Dubai. The club has two championship golf courses, and excellent dining and recreational facilities. Both the golf courses were designed by course architect Karl Litten. The club has earned the reputation as the leading golf club in the region. Needless to say the golf courses meet the prescribed exacting international standards.
• The Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club: The club is located in a beautiful area near the Dubai Creek and is just a few minutes away from the busy city centre. This club has been selected as one the world’s ‘Top 100 Must-Play Golf Courses’. The club has a unique club house that you must see when you are in Dubai. The club has an 18-hole championship course, a floodlit 9-hole Par-3 course, and a golf academy. The academy boasts of facilities such as the video swing analysis studio, a 36-bar driving range and putting, bunkers, and chipping greens. The club has excellent dining and recreational facilities.
• The Arabian Ranches Golf Club which is located on a sprawling 247 acre site has a course that was built as a true 18 hole par 72 desert style grass course. And, the golf course is truly unique as it has indigenous shrubs and bushes surrounding the course. What makes this golf course truly wonderful is the GPS yardage service that is available on every golf cart. The Golf Academy is quite famous and assuredly this is the right place to learn golf. The academy comes out with innovative ideas to improve your game and enhance your skills. The ultra-modern methods used here do a lot to improve your game.
• The Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa is one of the finest golf clubs in Dubai. The resort boasts of a 9-hole, Par 36, championship course and each hole is distinctively landscaped with colorful trees, shrubs, and desert flora. You will see wooden gazebos here, and the peacocks which freely roam on the golf course lend special attraction to the golf course. The dining, recreation, and other facilities available here are of the highest order.
• The Jumeirah Golf Estates is said to be one of the most desired and esteemed golf destinations. There are four golf courses, each with a unique theme – Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind – all the elements of nature to which we pay homage. The inaugural championship of the prestigious Dubai World Championship was held on the Earth course in November 2009. You will find a fine academy here which will help you improve your golfing skills. The dining and recreational facilities here are absolutely world class.
Dubai is a wonderful place in all ways and you will not have any chance to complain about any aspect of its hospitality. Come to Dubai and golf to your heart’s content on some of the finest Dubai golf courses.